As Interim President of AMTA, Willie Hamel oversees the day-to-day operations and administration of the Association.
No stranger to AMTA, Willie served on the board between 2010 and 2018, including terms as Board Chair, Senior Vice-President (1st Vice-Chair), Vice-President (2nd Chair), and member-at-large. He has an extensive history within the commercial transportation industry; specifically, in logistics, trucking, and passenger-focused operations. Willie has also been involved with the Ontario Trucking Association (OTA), the Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA), and several other industry associations.
Before taking on the Interim President role, Willie provided executive support to the Board. He will continue to serve in that capacity once a new president is selected.
Recruitment for a new president is underway.
Senior Management Team
- Robert Harper – Controller
- Agnes Rozanska – Supervisor, Quality Assurance
- Michelle Spacil – Manager, Member Services
- Camille Sojer – Manager, Education Services
- Trevor Van Egmond – Manager, Industry Advancement
- Rudy Zacharias – Manager, Marketing and Communications (MARCOM)