The Alberta Motor Transport Association represents all sectors of the highway transportation industry. We take a leadership role in enhancing workplace safety and fostering a healthy, vibrant industry. We are a proactive, dynamic association that is responsive to the needs of our members.
We provide responsible leadership to our members by:
- Promoting and assisting in the establishment of high standards of safety and compliance for the safety of the public and our stakeholders.
- Providing proven safety management principles.
- Developing and providing training for the motor transport industry to enhance workplace health and the reduction of injuries.
- Advising government on matters concerning the highway transportation industry.
- Offering value added services to increase the profitability of our members.
- Fostering and promoting a professional image of the industry.
- Providing a forum for networking and information sharing within the industry.
Click here, to access the AMTA’s 2017 Bylaws
Click here, to access the AMTA’s AGM Meeting Minutes