Learning: Half day in class.
This half-day certification/re-certification course guides students through the SECOR tool and provides an overview of OHS Legislation, NSC requirements, and key terminology which gives the student the ability and certification to conduct their company’s SECOR audit. Self-Evaluator Training must be refreshed every 3 years.
Who should take this course:
- An Employer with 10 or less employees wanting to achieve SECOR
- Re-certifying training (3 years requirement)
- Partnerships, PIR and COR
- Auditing Theory
- Key Terms
- OHS Legislation
- Evaluating Small Employer Health and Safety Management Systems
- National Safety Code and Provincial Legislation
- Safety Fitness Certificate
- Health and Safety System Building Course
Member: $150 + GST
Non-Member: $300 + GST