Learning: Two days in class.
Please note that this is also the course designated for the COR Auditor Re-Certification.
This second day of this course includes an in-class (or takeaway) case-study that must be completed within 7 days of the course. While the case-study is mandatory for all, the second day attendance of the course is only mandatory to those who are taking this instance of COR Auditor for the first time.
The Student Certification Audit must be completed after the Case Study and within 90 days of the first day in class to recieve COR Auditor certification.
This course is designed for large employers who have completed the Health and Safety System Building (HSSB) course and wish to obtain COR Auditor Status. COR auditing carries on from Fundamentals of Auditing and specifically focuses on the COR audit process. This course examines the requirements of a COR auditor and outlines the steps of the COR audit process.
Who Should Do This Course
Large Employers (11 or more employees) – Business owner or employee responsible for administering the company’s Health & Safety program
- Auditor Role & Responsibilities
- Auditor Ethics & Code of Conduct
- Steps in the COR audit
- Audit Scoring
Admission Requirements and Prerequisites
- Must be employed with a company that currently holds a COR certificate
- Fundamentals of Auditing
- Health and Safety System Building Course (HSSB formerly HSPB)
- COR Auditor Re-certification (every three years)
Member: $250+ GST
Non-Member: $500 + GST
Click on the “Calendar Registration” below. Select the course on the Calendar date you wish to take the course. A Registration form will appear for you to complete.
* Remember to input your WCB Industry Code into the selected courses promotional code box to see if you are eligible for member pricing.