Please note this is also the course designated for the COR Auditor Recertification.
This two-day course is designed for large employers who have completed the Health and Safety System Building (HSSB) course and wish to obtain COR Auditor Status. COR auditing carries on from Fundamentals of Auditing and specifically focuses on the COR audit process. This course examines the requirements of a COR auditor and outlines the steps of the COR audit process.
The student certification audit must be completed within 90 days of the first day in class to receive COR Auditor certification.
Who Should Take This Course?
Large Employers (11 or more employees) – Business owner or employee responsible for administering the company’s Health & Safety program
- Auditor Role & Responsibilities
- Auditor Ethics & Code of Conduct
- Steps in the COR audit
- Audit Scoring
Admission Requirements and Prerequisite Course(s)
- Must be employed with a company that currently holds a COR certificate
- Fundamentals of Auditing
- Health and Safety System Building Course (HSSB formerly HSPB)
- COR Auditor Recertification (every three years)
Member: $250 + GST
Non-Member: $500 + GST
Click on the “Calendar Registration” below. Select the course on the calendar date you wish to take the course. A registration form will appear for you to complete.
* Remember to input your WCB Industry Code into the selected courses promotional code box to see if you are eligible for member pricing.