- What We Do
- Actions & Achievements
- Regulatory Updates
- Safety Training
- Fundamentals of Auditing
- COR Auditor
- Self Evaluator Certification/Re-Certification
- Health and Safety System Building
- Long Combination Vehicle Course – Instructor (LCV)
- Long Combination Vehicle Course (LCV)
- Professional Driver Improvement Course – Instructor Training Course (PDIC)
- Professional Driver Improvement Course (PDIC)
- Course Equivalency Forms
- Introduction to Automotive Shop Safety
- Crestcom Leadership Training
- Certified Transportation Safety Professional (CTSP)
- Safety Awards
- Driver of The Month
- COR(Certificate of Recognition)
- Partners in Compliance
- Road Knights
- Affinity Partners
All COR (Large Employer) maintenance, re-certification, and certification audits will be limited to documentation Only!
Starting March 19, 2020, all COR audits must be completed using DOCUMENTS only. This removes the obligation for auditors to tour worksites and interview workers. Auditors will continue to be required to verify documented practices. This practice is approved to run until December 31, 2020.
COR AUDITS must be completed through AuditSoft!
All AMTA COR audits must be completed within a new application. The AuditSoft tool is approved by Partnerships and will accept documentation only audits.
The documentation only process for any external auditors conducting a SECOR audit will also apply. Any questions that are based on interview or observation verification must be marked as NOT APPLICABLE (N/A).
- The current SECOR audit tool will still be accepted.