March 7, 2023
Meet Dan D’Haene. Dan is a knowledgeable equipment operator with over 20 years of experience in the construction and manufacturing fields. He is proficient in operating heavy trucks and overhead cranes. Dan also has a solid understanding of automotive component inspection. He is eager to bring his hard-working personality and dedication to his new role where he can showcase his experience and industry knowledge.
Name: Dan D’Haene
Location: Valleyview, Alberta
Positions of interest: Dispatching; Customer service
Potential to return to driving with truck modifications: No
Type of employment desired: Full time, part time or seasonal
Availability: Valleyview, Alberta
English level: Fluent
Class of license: Class 1
Years of truck driving experience: 5 years
Other work experience: Vacuum truck operator/Facility assistant: Operator 2 – in charge of the isomeric plant for 10 years; Galy line operator
Additional industry training:
- High school diploma
- Heavy equipment operator, Fifth wheel training academy, New Liskeard, ON
- Class 1 License, with a clean driver’s abstract and air brakes
- H2S Alive
- Construction safety training systems (CSTS)
- Pipeline construction safety training (PCST)
- General oilfield driver improvement (GODI)
- Fall protection
- Aerial work platform (AWP)
- Confined space entry
- Leadership for safety excellent
- Forklift operator
- Blow out prevention (BOP)
Able to pass a motor vehicle records check: Yes
- Highly organized
- Strong work ethic
- Superb time management
With a little guidance and training from the right employer, Dan will be well on her way to becoming a valuable addition to the trucking industry!
You and Dan will both benefit from our training on the job program: Dan will develop skills and gain work experience while you receive financial assistance from WCB during the training period. Other benefits include:
- Receive funding for training, such as M.E.L.T., WHIMIS, business courses etc.
- Save money on training costs/wages during the training period.
- Access a skilled and motivated employment pool.
- Receive protection for the costs of any injury or re-injury that might occur during a TOJ program.
- Coordination of ergonomic assessments and workplace modifications (if applicable).
At the end of the program, you will have a fully trained employee who will contribute to your company!
Contact WCB for a detailed resume, with any questions or to set up an interview: 1-866-498-4694 or email TOJ@wcb.ab.ca to learn more. Let us know you’re responding to the featured job seeker article. AMTA is also available to assist with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org