July 4, 2023
Meet John Ponting. He’s a seasoned professional whose honesty and integrity provide for effective leadership and optimal business relationships. He’s a resourceful team player who excels at completing tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. As goal-driven leader, John confidently motivates, mobilizes and coaches others to meet high performance standards.
Name: John Ponting
Location: Bentley, Alberta
Positions of Interest: Dispatcher, customer service, safety
Potential to return to driving with truck modifications: No
Type of employment desired: Full-time, weekdays – open to weekends
Availability: Central Alberta, weekdays
English level: Fluent
Class of license: Class 1
Years of truck driving experience: 27
Other work experience: Construction, oil field, agriculture
Additional industry training:
- Occupational and Industrial First Aid Level II
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- H2S Alive
- Professional Driver Instruction (PDI)
- Pipeline Construction Safety Training (PCST)
- Confined Spacy Entry
- General Oilfield Driver Improvement (GODI)
- Ground Disturbance
- Aerial/Elevated Work Platform (AWP/EWP)
Able to pass a motor vehicle records check: Yes
- Problem solver
- Highly adaptable
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with exceptional organization skills
John is eager for this new opportunity! With a little guidance and training from the right employer, John will be well on his way to becoming a valuable addition to your organization!
You and John will both benefit from our training on the job program. John will develop skills and gain work experience while you receive financial assistance from WCB during the training period. Other benefits include:
- Receive funding for training, such as Mandatory Entry Level Training (MELT), business courses etc.
- Save money on training costs/wages during the training period.
- Access a skilled and motivated talent pool.
- Receive protection for the costs of any injury or re-injury that might occur during a Training-on-the Job (TOJ) program.
- Coordination of ergonomic assessments and workplace modifications (if applicable).
At the end of the program, you will have a fully trained employee who will contribute to your company!
Reach out to WCB for a detailed resume or to set up an interview at 1-866-498-4694 or email TOJ@wcb.ab.ca to learn more. Let us know you’re responding to the featured job seeker article. AMTA is also available to assist with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org