Proudly sponsored by BrokerLink Insurance
Date: Dec. 8, 2022
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 11:30 a.m. – Noon: Lunch and networking
- Noon – 1:30 p.m.: Meeting
- 1:30 – 2 p.m.: Networking
Topic 1: Immediate Roadside Sanctions and Roadside Screening Methods
Presenter: Sgt. Jagpreet Gill (Alberta Sherriffs)
Topic 2: Your Voice Matters!
Facilitators: AMTA staff
As part of this meeting, AMTA will facilitate a short session with attendees to gather input and feedback on what they need and want from AMTA. The information shared will be used in the Association’s planning for 2023 and beyond.
Register by 4:30 p.m., MT, on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2022, for a chance to win a $100 gift card, courtesy of BrokerLink Insurance
- Must be a legal resident of Alberta.
- Must be 18+.
- Must be in attendance at the meeting and at the time of the name is drawn to be eligible for the pool/prize-draw.
- Prize-winner will be selected from that broader pool of names.
- The draw for the prize will be made on December 8, 2022.
- AMTA will contact the winner by e-mail.
About AMTA Regional Meetings
AMTA hosts monthly regional meetings – virtually and in-person at locations across the province – to provide members, stakeholders, and anyone interested in commercial transportation and logistics in Alberta – with professional networking and learning opportunities.
At each meeting, industry-related guest speakers cover a wide variety of topics, including leadership, human resources/recruitment, legislative, environmental, psychosocial, economic, safety, compliance, and other important matters that impact Alberta fleets.
There are also opportunities to network and engage with professionals in the commercial transportation industry.