July 28, 2020
The AMTA’s previously announced Notice of AGM is now a Notice of AGM and Special General Meeting.
At the Special General Meeting the following motions will be voted:
1. To elect an auditor for the Association’s 2020 Financial Statements
2. To add two additional seats for non-industry, non-voting board of director positions serving a two- year term. Positions will be nominated through the past chair for review by, presentation and vote at the board of directors. Positions may be terminated before the two-year cycle by a motion and majority vote of the board of directors. These positions must be filled by persons with a clear value proposition and alignment to support the function of the AMTA board including but not limited to finance, legal, business, medical, etc backgrounds.
3. To revise the bylaws to indicate that board mentor roles are non-voting positions
The 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Alberta Motor Transport Association will be held Friday, October 23 at the Eau Claire Sheraton Suites in Calgary, AB.
To read the full Meeting Notice, click here.
*Note: A vice-chair will not be elected in 2020
IMPORTANT: For form submission, please print, fill out by hand, scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 403.243.4610
For the 2020 Director at Large Nomination Form, click here.
For the 2020 Regional Director Nomination Form, click here.
*Director At Large forms must be submitted by 4:30 pm on Monday, October 19.
For the 2020 Member Voting Form, click here.
Positions up for nomination include:
– Five Director at Large positions
– Regional Director, Central
– Regional Director, Fort McMurray
– Regional Director, North East
– Regional Director, North West
– Regional Director, Southern